|Leg Room Super Curvy Boot|
Friday, 28 September 2012
Thursday, 27 September 2012
|L: rarrrrr my strong fat body...R: meow my sexy fat body... Deal with it....|
Monday, 24 September 2012
Honestly the lighting is so garbage at my folks house, and with the nights drawing in there's no natural light to photograph in so I apologise! The tunic itself looks like this when photographed properly!
Sunday, 23 September 2012
|Poppy wanted to get in on the action, model in the making!|
Friday, 14 September 2012
Mr BeBe was at work so I resorted to propping my iPhone up in an ornamental vase and using the self timer app I found, so my apologies for the beyond crappy pics!!
|Do you like my bestest quirky 60's pose? Ha!!|
Thursday, 13 September 2012
Wednesday, 12 September 2012
Tuesday, 11 September 2012
So If you like the boot, and want more details, check out the Evans website the link should take you straight through to said boot! Hope I didn't bore you too much!
Monday, 10 September 2012
Today is Suicide Awareness Day, and this years theme is "Hope". As some of you may know I have suffered from mental illness since my early teens, I was diagnosed with Bi-polar in my 20's and to this day, I struggle each and every day with my mental health, whether that be in some small way or be it a bad day when I lose all grip on everything and wish I wasn't here.
I think, that, though is the crux of the matter. Suicide, in my experience... And everybodies experience is different, isn't about wanting to be dead as such, it's about escape. It's about feeling so incredibly low, ill, desperate, lonely, hopeless, trapped that you just want relief, you want to be somewhere else, somewhere where it doesn't hurt anymore, where you feel you're not a burden anymore, where you're not you anymore, and for someone in a distressed state, death can seem like the only real option.
The thing is though, is that you're not a burden, you're not alone, things probably aren't as bad as you think they are and there is a whole world of help out there for you. But, at that very moment in time, those feelings you're having are real, they mean everything to you and they are all you can think of... I know... I know this because I have attempted to take my own life and for that moment when I was swallowing way too many tablets I thought it was the best option all round, and yes I also thought I'd "show them" I wanted people to know how much pain I was in and it felt like the only way I could express that.
So I guess what I'm trying to say is that, in keeping with this years theme is that there is hope. I'm still here, I'm still fighting, very single day, and even in my darkest, darkest days, I guess there must be some little glimmer of hope that keeps me going and keeps me here. I know the gut wrenching, heart aching, hand round the throat pain of depression, it sucks more than anything ever did, but if it's any consolation at all, you are not alone, there are people to help and you are loved, needed, worthy and valid.
Now for the technical but oh so important stuff. If you don't feel comfortable enough to speak to a friend or family member, if you need someone impartial, or you just don't have someone close by why not give one of these guys a go, they're really good and know their stuff...
MIND www.mind.org.uk 0300 123 3393
Samaritans www.samaritans.org 08457 90 90 90
SANELine 0845 767 8000 www.sane.org.uk
Preventing young suicide www.papyrus-uk.org
For people in Northern Ireland www.lifeline.info 0808 808 8000
Childline www.childline.org.uk 0800 1111
NHS Direct www.nhsdirect.nhs.uk 0845 4647
No Panic 0808 808 0545 www.no-panic.co.uk
Let's talk about this, let's talk about so loudly that people begin to understand, let's talk about right in their faces. Do not be ashamed of your illness, because that's what it is, you can't just buck up, snap out of it, or get over it.
We can't stop suicide, it will always happen, because people will always feel that desperate, but maybe by talking about mental health, some people might realise there might be some other options for them.
Sunday, 9 September 2012
|Inappropriately dressed mother...|
|Could my legs be any whiter?!!!!|
|This was me trying to get the camera back!|
|Scary face, sorry about that...|
Wednesday, 5 September 2012
|Boobs, belly, stretch marks and scars to boot!|
|Excuse the burry pic, think the husband got a bit excited....|
- Be honest… how old is your oldest bra? - Well up until about a month ago it would have been about... oh 4 years old (EEEK!) but since starting my bra journey I have given all my old, ill fitting bras to charity now.
- What is your favourite colour underwear, and why? - I normally stick to black so it looks good under outfits, but I'm really starting embrace colour of late!
- What is a good fitting bra to you? What do you look at to see it’s a good fit? - I think for most people its when you can see that visible 4 boob thing going on, that's always the biggest tell tale sign of an ill fitting bra, so if that's not present and the boobs look uplifted I think that's how I see.
- How often, or at what sort of occasions, do you wear matching underwear? - I try and wear "matching" underwear every day and by that I dont mean its necessarily part of a set, but if I've got a black bra on I always make sure I've got black knickers on.
- What is your favourite type of bra, and why? - I don't really have one yet, I'm hoping to discover my favourite type of bra soon!
- So… naughty or nice? With the washing that is! Do you treat your bra to a gentle handwash, or do you let it suffer in a machine wash? - I always used to bung all my undies in the washing machine, but now I actually have nice bras worthy of being looked after I will make the effort to handwash!
Tuesday, 4 September 2012
|Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce Master Kobi....!!!|
|Modern day camouflage|
|Oh the drunken Dusty Springfield renditions.....|
Sunday, 2 September 2012
So now we've cleared that one up, I thought I'd just pop a little simple outfit up that I wore on Friday, as, let's face it, it's going to take all my brain power to compose this very modest post.
Ooooh look I'm all moody in an alleyway, could I be anymore arty? :-/
Ha ha caught me with my eyes shut.
I picked up the cute Aztec print skirt from the New Look clearance shop in Hull, It truly rocks (both the shop and skirt)
So that's it, I'm now going to find some hideously unhealthy, hangover curing food, make another bucket of tea and continue to feel sorry for myself.
How was your weekend? I hope your activities didn't render you as useless as me!